CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

34 - perfect





my friend, lori, suggested that i read natasha friend's books.  at the time she suggested them, i had several books in my arms for purchase, so i had to file the thought away for a while.  which i did, until last weekend when i went in to border to buy pride and prejudice.  i figured i owed it to myself to buy a book i would probably enjoy reading during the purchase of what has now become my nemesis.  (can a book be a nemesis?)

anyway.  of course, lori was right.  perfect was, well, perfect.  and fast to read.  it's already found a place on my student shelf in the classroom and will probably be the first book i do a podcast on for my school website.  i'm fighting the urge to go buy the other two books she has written.  i will probably lose that battle.

0 comments: